- NTTC Office Closure – our office is closed to the public for the foreseeable future. We continue to do the work of the Council, please read our open letter to residents explaining this issue in more detail. The best way to contact us while the office is closed is to send an email – you can do this via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Be a Good Neighbour – H for Help initiative. Every household in the North Tawton Parish should very shortly receive this leaflet, it is intended that those who need help display the ‘H’ in a prominent window, and hopefully someone nearby will respond – have a look at the leaflet for more information. If you don’t get this leaflet delivered, please contact the Council and we’ll make sure you get one. If you see the red H displayed in a neighbour’s window, please make contact with them and see what help they need, if you can do so safely.
- West Devon Borough Council have a useful page with links to relevant information and advice – its important that we all make sure we are looking at official advice so you might find the links on this page helpful. Alternatively check the direct links below.
- Here is a link to medical advice from the NHS.
- Here is a link to Government Guidelines on Coronavirus.
- Here is a link to Government advice for Employers, Employees, and businesses.
- Here is a link to information about Statutory Sick Pay.
- Here is a link to Devon County Council Coronavirus advice page.
Defibrillators in North Tawton
There are four defibrillators in the town:
- Town Centre – on the wall of the Council Office at 14a The Square, North Tawton, opposite the Clock Tower and to the right of the office door.
- Strawberry Fields – on stone wall adjacent to the mini roundabout, on the left hand side approaching from the town centre.
- North Street – on the wall outside the Bowling Club gates, on the right hand side of North Street approaching from the Town Centre.
- Fore Street – on the wall of Fore Street Garage, which is situated on the right hand side approaching from the town centre, at the entrance to Taw Vale Avenue.
Total Attachments: 2